Please refer to this page for further resources and background information on the cities and places we visit in Cost Rica.
As always please surf the World Wide Web responsibly. San Jose Episcopal Day School in not responsible for nor does it endorse or guarantee content that may be displayed on external links. If you find one of the links inappropriate, please contact the school immediately.
- Borrow a Traveling Suitcases from the University of Florida. They are a great resource to save you time and enrich your classroom. A traveling suitcase is a collection of authentic objects from a country or set of countries, you may borrow them for the shipping cost only . They are easy to use and some even give you ideas and instructions for activities about the country.
The outreach library also has lesson plans ready to use, for most Latin American countries.
- Create Your Own Adventure: Interactive Lesson on the Rain Forest
- Costa Rica: National Geographic
- Travel for Kids: Costa Rica
- Learn about Animals of the Rain Forest
- Children’s Eternal Rain Forest
- Kids’ Book Project- Comes to you directly from the Childrens’ Eternal Rain Forest in Monteverde, Costa Rica
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.