Flickr

The 365/2010 Photo Challenge

Written on January 1, 2010 – 11:48 | by Silvia T.|

The idea is simple. Take one  photograph a day for the next 365 days.
I will be using my Canon Rebel XS and iPhone camera. Upload to my Flickr 365/2010 set and then embed in this blog. Not only do I want to document a year in my life through photos, but I also want to grow as a photographer.

January 1, 2010- December 2010.

I signed up to be part of a Flickr group, EdTech 365/2010.

For all those in Education and/or Technology who are looking for a 365 group. Please tag all your images ‘edtech365/2010′ and please consider using Creative Commons licensing so that we may all benefit from these images.

Want to participate or have your own challenge? Here are some great hints and tips for doing so:

Here are other photo bloggers who are participating in a 365 Challenge:

1. 7 Responses to “The 365/2010 Photo Challenge”

2. By Suzanne @2020nexus on Jan 1, 2010 | Reply

Hi there! May I borrow the great text/links you have above to explain the challenge on my own blog as well? Thanks for organizing us!

3. By admin on Jan 1, 2010 | Reply

@Suzanne
    Sure, everything is licensed under Creative Commons :)

4. By Suzanne @2020nexus on Jan 2, 2010 | Reply

Thanks, Silvia.

5. By Darren Kuropatwa on Jan 4, 2010 | Reply

Hi Silvia!

Just found your photo blog from the EdTech photobloggers group on flickr. I thought I’d share my photoblog with you too. I’m still looking for a good photoblog template so it’s going through lots of changes right now. I’m not happy with any of the ones I’ve found so far; I’ve already rejected all the ones on the first 40 results of my google search.

adifferencephotos.blogspot.com

I’m using my blackberry to take most shots and emailing them directly to flickr and my photoblog using flickr’s emailing tools. You can learn how to do the same here. This has really streamlined the uploading & tagging process for me but I have to manually add each pic to the group pool and my own photo set I’m keeping for this project.

6. By Paula Jamieson on Jan 5, 2010 | Reply

Hi Silvia,
    Heard about ‘your’ photo challenge via twitter (NZ tweeps) and have hopped on board. Hoping I can stay the distance! Love the tips and support via the edtech Flickr site too, linked me to new apps for my iphone so are looking forward to explore new possibilities.
    Cheers
    Paula

7. By Suzie Vesper on Jan 7, 2010 | Reply

Hiya – I’m joining in too but I’m posting up my pics to Picasa rather than Flickr this time around so can’t join group. My blog is http://thevesperlens.blogspot.com

1. 1 Trackback(s)